Global Trade Show Manager
Full Job Description
Whether you're just beginning your career or have years of experience—you've come to the right place! Working at Alto-Shaam means you’re a part of a passionate team working together towards one goal.
Since 1955, Alto-Shaam has pioneered industry-leading commercial foodservice equipment that anticipates and responds to our customers' needs. Our solutions help foodservice businesses like Sendik’s Food Market and Saz’s Hospitality Group enhance their menus while providing a greater return on their investment.
Our world-class products are made in a world-class facility. Alto-Shaam’s headquarters and manufacturing space is dynamic, clean and safe for all.
As a family company, we also take care of our people by providing market-leading benefits:
- Earn an annual bonus on your gross income, which has averaged 15% over the past five years
- Low to NO COST premiums for full coverage healthcare with wellness participation
- 11 paid holidays and generous earned PTO
- Advancement opportunities to grow through our career ladders program
- Tuition assistance to pursue a degree or certification
- Fitness reimbursement for gym memberships, classes, or training sessions
- Biannual performance reviews with yearly merit increases
- Annual free lunch with the company president to celebrate your work anniversary
The ideal candidate for a Global Trade Show Manager would be able to do the following:
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of global trade shows and conferences, collaborating cross-functionally with all relevant team members.
- Responsible for all tasks related to corporate trades shows including vendor management and negotiations, engagement strategy, booth layout, logistics, communications, and staff training.
- Work closely with members of marketing to develop plans to unite the face-to-face experience attendees have at trade shows, with the digital experience attendees have through other channels, including email marketing, website, social media, etc. Drive strategy to obtain and nurture leads and support sales in relation to our trade shows.
- Develop and implement measurement plans for each trade show. Monitor KPIs to determine event effectiveness. Create post-event reports documenting results. Evaluate new trade show opportunities.
- Manage global trade show and events budget. Prepare and submit annual budget to support the events calendar. Manage to the approved budget and provide reconciliations.
- Manage relationships and negotiations with vendor partners in relation to trade shows, including booth design, displays and construction, event production, hospitality/concierge, logistics, exhibitor services, equipment, etc.
For a candidate to be successful as a Global Trade Show Manager, they must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. Preferred 5+ years of experience with strong emphasis on tradeshows.
- Excellent project management skills. Proven ability to effectively lead projects from inception through implementation.
- Collaborative approach with peer interactions and work cross functionally with other departments to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience with vendor management and negotiating contracts.
- Must have superb verbal and written skills.
- Passionate, detail orientated and extremely well organized with an ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects.
We are looking for team-members that exemplify and live our High FIVE values:
- High Quality: Are you detailed-oriented and ensure the accuracy of your work?
- Family: Do you exceed expectations by being attentive and going above and beyond?
- Improve: Are you passionate about finding solutions to streamline and enhance the way you and your peers work?
- Voice: Are you a positive person who wants to make an impact on others?
- Empower: Are you a go-getter who takes initiative and pride in your work?
If you share our values, we want you to be a part of our Alto-Shaam family!
Your application has been successfully submitted.