Vice President, Global Trade Finance Technical Sales - Commercial Bank
Full Job Description
The successful candidate will join the North America Trade Sales organization for JPM Commercial Bank (CB) clients. This is a key senior position within the CB Trade Sales team reporting to global head of CB Trade business and focused on origination of core trade as well as structured trade finance. The individual will have deep expertise in core trade products (Lcs, SBLCs), SCF, AR Finance, Trade loans etc. The candidate will work very closely with JPM Banking team to advice clients on our best-in-class Working Capital solutions.
- 7+ years of Trade Finance or equivalent business experience including 5 years of Sales experience
- Strong ability to build relationships with clients as well as internally with Banking/Risk organization
- Deep understanding of Global Trade Finance products and business
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Superior presentation skills to represent the business across internal and external platforms
- Ability to quickly flex and re-adjust under high pressure and challenging situations
- Proven ability to exercise independent and pro-active leadership
- Outstanding analytical skills to identify business trends and to take a business-oriented approach
- Enthusiasm to take on new and challenging tasks in dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Your application has been successfully submitted.