Business Analyst - Trade Compliance
Full Job Description
We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you’re collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that’s revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
- Provide subject matter expertise on the business processes supported by the Allvue software solutions
- Attend business requirements gathering sessions to gather high level requirements, document the scope of work and contribute to the estimation process
- Gather requirements and produce Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) or Design Documents for client approval and subsequent implementation by the Allvue team
- Prescribe solutions to clients based on best practices and recommend process changes as needed
- Conduct end-user training with a goal of ensuring widespread adoption of the Allvue software
- Develop Business Requirements around compliance, portfolio modeling, private equity and portfolio management implementations, capturing the clients’ scope and objectives as well as developing thorough use cases. Liaise with internal developers, engineers & QA teams to ensure the product implemented aligns with the clients’ needs and expectations
- Effectively communicate any product defects or enhancements to product team members for inclusion in our standard configuration offering
- Some travel required
- At least 7 years experience working for a software provider in support, implementations, product, or engineering
- Experience with Everest Platform preferred but not essential
- Technical understanding and ability to distinguish between platform features and configuration which can be changed by system set up via interface or SQL code.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Great teamwork skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance preferred
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with Family Office, Private Equity Funds and/or Fund Administrators a plus
- A degree from a 4-year university preferred
What We Offer:
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development courses
- 401K with Company match
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Flexible PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Allvue Systems, LLC is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards, as such, the Company has implemented a Mandatory Vaccination Policy for all US locations to safeguard the health of our employees, our clients and visitors, and the community from COVID-19.Consistent with this responsibility and in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines and other federal, state, and local guidance, the Company requires that all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they require an exemption as a form of reasonable accommodation.
The Business Analyst carry out Business Analysis relating to our clients’ needs across various product offerings. This will include (but is not limited to) requirements gathering, defining the objectives and scope of the implementations and producing high quality Business Requirements Documents (BRD's) and Design Documents. You will be required to communicate effectively with senior client contacts as well as across multiple internal departments (e.g. Product, Operations, Engineering & Client Solutions). You will also be expected to manage multiple initiatives concurrently at varying levels of complexity.
This position can be worked in a hybrid remote capacity (preferred) from any of our US office locations - NYC, Miami, Chicago, San Diego, Boston - or we are open to fully remote from anywhere in the US depending on candidate qualifications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.