Trade Compliance Analyst
Full Job Description
An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Responsible for the support of trade compliance processes to ensure the efficient execution of, but not limited to, Free Trade Agreements (FTA), denied party screening, entry auditing, record retention, duty drawback support, classification support, and running reports.
- Provide import information including classification and origin to the EU and UK brokers.
- Obtain drawings and other information for the classification of parts for import and exports to comply with US Customs and BIS regulations.
- Maintain US Custom entry documentation in an organized and easily retrievable record retention system to comply with government regulations.
- Conduct Denied Party screening for the US, EU, and Brazil including customers, banks, suppliers, and forwarders.
- Support and participate in the annual solicitation project for country of origin and USMCA information.
- Solicit origin from suppliers as needed and maintain country of origin in systems.
- Run reports for and maintain drawback metrics.
- Collect and maintain drawback export records for service part and Canadian exports
- Review drawback documents for completeness and update spreadsheet as needed.
- Run reports and pull together documentation to support audits.
- Audit various documents including invoices, bills of lading, packing lists, and certificates of origin to ensure compliance with import and export regulations.
- Support compliance training programs based on Life Fitness’ import and export activities and to correct deficiencies in regulatory compliance.
- Run BOM information as needed for Free Trade Agreements (FTAS) and for manufacturing drawback.
- Collect and prepare monthly trade compliance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of AES filings done on behalf of Life Fitness.
- Participate in projects and other duties for Trade Compliance Department as deemed appropriate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) years compliance experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Candidate must be able to prioritize and organize workload effectively.
- Candidate must be detail oriented.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel preferred.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Franklin Park, IL
Traffic and Logistics
Your application has been successfully submitted.