Senior Coordinator, Global Trade Development
Full Job Description
Classification: Non-Exempt/Full Time
Reports To: Vice President, Global Trade Development
ABOUT BRAND USA
Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, was established by the Travel Promotion Act as the nation's first public-private partnership to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. travel policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. The organization’s mission is to increase international visitation to the USA in order to fuel the U.S. economy and enhance the image of the United States worldwide. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion in 2010, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. According to studies by Oxford Economics, over the past four years Brand USA's marketing initiatives have helped welcome 4.3 million incremental visitors to the USA, benefiting the U.S. economy with nearly $30 billion in total economic impact, and has supported, on average, 50,900 incremental jobs a year.
For industry or partner information about Brand USA, visit TheBrandUSA.com. For information about exceptional and unexpected travel experiences in the United States, please visit Brand USA's consumer website VisitTheUSA.com.
The Sr. Coordinator, Global Trade Development is responsible for providing direct project and administrative support to senior level executive in the Global Trade Department, as well as overall administrative support of the Department. The Sr. Coordinator, Global Trade Development plays a key role in the smooth operation and success of the Department. Duties include preparation of PowerPoint presentations, calendar management, travel arrangements, event planning and report preparation.
East Coast applicants preferred.
- Represent and provide support in a professional manner that conveys a commitment to internal and external customer service
- Perform all the functions necessary to ensure the development and implementation of programs and projects initiated by the senior executive directly supported
- Assist the VP, Global Trade Development maintaining schedule as needed, providing meeting materials and other documents as required for various meetings and handling follow-up, as needed
- Support Chief Marketing Officer as needed
- Manage several departmental calendars, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Prepare confidential and regular correspondence, reports and other documents, as directed, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Creating, reviewing and editing presentations
- Reviewing content, communications and logo usage
- Maintain a global industry calendar of events
- Support the department in managing the global offices, ensuring all international representatives have the necessary tools and information to represent Brand USA in their markets
- As needed, prepare and arrange domestic and international travel arrangements, providing travel itineraries, schedules and other pertinent documents as necessary
- Support the Vice President, Global Trade Development coordinate the Request For Proposal (RFP) process for all of Brand USA’s international offices and other RFP’s as needed
- Schedule and organize departmental meetings, as directed, including internal, cross departmental and external meetings, and international representation onboarding
- Manage the reporting/communications of all trade and in-market activity to all relevant internal stakeholders
- Support the team in management of the USA Discovery Program working with technical providers, country managers and in-market teams
- Work with international staff and external partners to coordinate Brand USA MegaFams and Brand USA MegaFam Finales
- Work with Brand USA staff and the global offices to organize and prepare for international trade events as requested
- Assist the Global Trade Development team on all trade events on the Global Marketplace platform
- Assist in the management of the International Pavilion, maintaining and updating the market information to be consistent, updated and relevant.
- Support the Department plan for IPW, an annual domestic trade show, and assist during the event as needed
- Assist the team in contract management including the upload all scope of works and contracts into Salesforce as part of Brand USA’s procurement process
- Create and maintain filing systems, and electronic database and spreadsheets for various projects, as needed
- Act as liaison with other departments and external customers
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative or programmatic/departmental support function
- Experience supporting managers and executives with calendar management and travel arrangements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint to format high level presentations
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated attention to detail and format adherence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, executive/senior staff and clients
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, hospitality or equivalent work experience
- Fast paced, professional office environment
- Must be able to use a computer at a work station for long periods of time and to accommodate potentially frequent interruptions
- Limited travel may be required
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
Brand USA will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Brand USA has an organizational commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion. In that spirit, we welcome all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, economic circumstances, national origin or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.