Licensed Customs Broker
Full Job Description
TSL Companies is one of the most technologically advanced international transportation firms in the country. We provide our customers with transportation of their products via ocean, rail and over-the-road trucking to locations worldwide. TSL has been family owned since its origination in 1981. We believe in growing individuals and promoting from within.
TSL Companies is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual to join our customs brokerage team! This opportunity offers a high level of responsibility and corresponding authority.
100% Remote at Virtual Locations:
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
- Kansas City
Onsite/Hybrid at Physical Locations:
- Omaha, NE
- Denver, CO
- Phoenix, AZ
Licensed Broker Requirements:
- Customs brokerage license required
- Excellent organizational skills for the coordination and management of international shipments.
- Decision-making skills to negotiate pricing with vendors and customers.
- Computer and phone communication skills for customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in international transportation or customs brokerage
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance (PPO and HDHP Options)
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7.25 - $70.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Customs Broker License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.