International Trade Execution Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The International Trade Execution Analyst plan and carry the strategy of moderately complex trade execution activities. In this role, you will ensure coordination of all required processes for movement of commodities and maintain consistent communication with internal and external customers to ensure accurate and timely statuses of operations. Key Accountabilities
- Execute high volume contracts for different trade flows, supporting the strategy of the different product lines existing within the business group strategy.
- Lead the effort of measuring the risk in the trade execution activities, including ability to analyze, research and measure metrics to be presented to other stakeholders in the business.
- Build, maintain and foster relationships with customers, clients, suppliers and other business partners, such as freight forwarders, insurance companies, agents, buyers and sellers.
- Execute end to end import and export transportation processes in compliance with defined contractual terms to minimize risks of the execution.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Provide support on the implementation of any process improvements efforts within the trade execution activities, processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of two years of related work experience
International trading/merchandising environment experience
Ability to travel a 5% of the time
Strong organizational, and communication skills
Experience analyzing complex data and metrics
Experience managing relationships with global buyers, sellers, and agents.
Cotton experience or commodities experience
#LI-KL1 Important Information
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Your application has been successfully submitted.