International Accounting Manager
Full Job Description
Our team is growing and hiring an International Accounting Manager to be the accounting leader for SDIs Mexican subsidiary. This is a hybrid opportunity working remote near our Bristol PA location.
Do you enjoy taking ownership and working independently? Are you bi-lingual? Do you have experience managing business processes in Mexico? In this position youll manage and solve diverse and complex issues. Youll need to take the initiative to learn, investigate, recommend, and finally implement your plans.
Join our diverse, growing team today!
Highlights for your next career move:
- Provide financial oversight for the Mexican subsidiary and manage the financial and accounting operations
- Supervise and develop the team.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with USAs GAAP.
- Manage the monthly financial close and prepares monthly financial reports.
- Oversee preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Complete statutory financial and tax reporting in accordance with Mexican tax and accounting regulations.
- Manage year-end financial and statutory audits conducted by the companys external auditors.
- Provide internal financial reporting and analysis in support of the CFO, VP of Finance and Operations.
- Direct and/or assist with the management of the accounting operations including accounts payables, billing, receivables, payroll, and financial analysis.
- Maintain policies and procedures to safeguard internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of business cases for presentation to potential customers and clients legal representation of the company regarding all financial and tax matters.
The skills you will contribute to our diverse team:
- Bachelors Degree and CPA with progressive international accounting experience.
- Experience with and working knowledge of the Bi-National Government and Tax regulations and an effective representation of both within the US and Mexico.
- Experience in the review and implementation of financial controls and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in both the English and Spanish languages.
- Change Agent possessing a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within the organization and be an effective team player.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Knowledgeable in Import/Export regulations.
Every employee deserves great benefits, here are some of ours:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness days
- 12 paid holidays
- 401K with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Discounted tickets to a variety of different vendors!
If this sounds like a challenge that youre up for, click apply!
Who we are:
At SDI, were proud to help essential organizations across North America compete more effectively in a challenging global marketplace and keep our economy moving. We do this by thinking differently, questioning conventional wisdom, and constantly challenging the status quo. Were evolving the way leading manufacturers, multi-site retailers, and K12/higher education think about their maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) strategies the critical supply chain of parts, materials, equipment, and consumables necessary to keep plants and facilities operating safely and productively. Every day, we help companies eliminate waste, minimize risk exposure, and stay competitive on an ever-changing world stage.
SDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
SDI participates in the E-Verify program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.