International Trade Compliance Analyst
Are you passionate about using your compliance expertise to empower change? As an Ethics and Compliance (E&C) professional, you care about enabling growth and protecting your organization. At Booz Allen, you’ll join a global team of experienced professionals driven to excel and realize values-driven change for our clients, colleagues, and communities. We bring bold thinking to complex challenges across analytics and artificial intelligence, cyber, digital solutions, engineering, and consulting, and with industries ranging from defense to health, energy to international development.
As an International Trade Compliance Analyst, you’ll build trusted partnerships across the firm and collaborate with fellow members of the Legal, Ethics and Compliance team to protect and advance the company while navigating the complex, multifaceted, and often novel legal and compliance risks we face today. You’ll be a key contributor to the development of various International Trade Compliance activities and ensure efficient functioning of controls, training, or risk monitoring, including making determinations as to export authorizations and obtaining licenses as needed, maintaining documentation, flagging and addressing issues that arise, and identifying areas for improvement and increased efficiency.
In this role, you’ll share your knowledge and skills by working with subject matter experts as departmental priorities evolve, and you’ll work alongside stakeholders to facilitate positive outcomes. Guided by Booz Allen’s purpose and values, together we’ll anticipate and proactively prepare for the issues we’ll encounter tomorrow. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
Ready to join a team of problem-solvers to empower innovation and change?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- Experience with helping to maintain an export compliance program, including recordkeeping, auditing, and training
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and SharePoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, work independently, and exercise judgment about when to escalate potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in international trade compliance, including jurisdiction, classification, and licensing, or 7+ years of experience in international trade compliance, including jurisdiction, classification, and licensing, in lieu of a degree
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a large organization with a matrixed structure
- Experience with third-party screening, foreign travel export compliance, international shipping and freight forwarders, and compliance with form DD2345
- Experience working in a consulting, regulatory, or government contracting environment
- Ability to gain the cooperation of others
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.