Global Trade Program Manager
Full Job Description
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for their safety and comfort in the air. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our team today.
This position has primary Global Trade responsibility for supporting the Interiors Systems business organization. This is an individual contributor role and as a part of the Interiors Global Trade team, the Global Trade Manager will be responsible for site GT procedure implementation, process improvement initiatives, communications, site council meetings and other administrative requirements for export compliance. The individual will support the Interiors GT DT lead with projects and support the GT site focal program with overall program implementation and sustainment. The individual will serve as a liaison and provide GT guidance to others within the enterprise and must possess the ability to establish close working relationships with the business unit representatives in the US and internationally. The candidate for this position will work a hybrid (onsite & virtual) schedule or work remotely with travel (10-15%) as needed for business requirements and meetings.
- Provide guidance to various site functional teams regarding visitor management, technology marking, technology transfer methods, international travel workflow, reporting and other administrative requirements for export or import compliance
- Export Licensing (ITAR/EAR), Managing and drafting of export licenses, training, administrative activities
- Review and disposition of GTS and other ERP system blocks, visitor management requests, Texport requests, international travel workflow, and other workflows as required
- Project management and reporting on GT Program Health
- Perform Export (Commodity, Technology/Technical Data, and Software) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Classification determinations under US and non-US regulations
- Assists with regulatory interpretation and guidance in the following areas: Anti-boycott/Restrictive Trade Practices, Export Control Classification, Compliance training, Export Documentation, Tariff Classification, Sanctions and Embargoes
- Maintains training and audit / assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls
- Advises internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of complex compliance programs to ensure business objectives are in compliance with all relevant laws and guidelines
- Support GT site focal program with overall GT program implementation and sustainment
- Support GT DT lead with projects and assessments
- Assists with audits to assess the export/import compliance and assist in determining and implementing corrective actions where necessary
- Reports directly to the Program Management Senior Manager and will also provide support and guidance to all areas of the business including Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, and others as it relates to Collins Interiors organization.
- Additional GT activities assigned by a direct or indirect GT manager
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 8+ years of Global Trade experience OR
- Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5+ years of Global Trade experience OR
- In the absence of a degree, 12+ years of Global Trade experience is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% - 15% of the time
- Ability to learn and utilize many different application tools (SAP/GTS, SharePoint, Office 365, Smartsheet, Access, Web based tools, etc.)
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- A desire to learn a new skill set in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly with their team and the business
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to step back and look at the big picture of what is needed for the enterprise and investigate other opportunities through innovation to accomplish goals.
- Experience with Collins/RTX current trade compliance related processes (classifications, authorizations, logging, compliant transfer modes, record keeping, etc.) and Collins specific GT related systems (GTS, OCR, MKDenial, xClass, TEXPORT) is a plus.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation, inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. Collins Interiors Global Trade is a place you can bring your authentic self.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.