Full Job Description
BlueX is connecting global trade online. As a B2B payments, pay-later and checkout platform, BlueX enables supply chain players to bring their freight transactions online through the BlueX marketplace or their own e-commerce storefront, while also providing insights for their global freight shipments – enabling more profitable logistics for over 15,000 carriers, freight forwarders and shippers.
At BlueX, you will have the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial culture. BlueX empowers supply chain players to sell, price and book shipments via customized e-Commerce platforms, while also enabling digital payments and pay-it-later solutions. By combining the expertise of shipping in Asia with the tech-savviness of Silicon Valley, we are digitalizing the supply chain with big data to drive profitable decision making. As we continue to expand our business, we will have an increasingly global footprint. We are ramping up for growth, making this an exciting time to join our team.
We are seeking experienced sales leaders with strong expertise in supply chain, logistics, global trade management and planning. This exciting and entrepreneurial position is responsible for bringing in new customers to the BlueX network. The right individual will be a dynamic self-motivated person with the confidence to engage senior executives on supply chain innovation.
As a Sales Executive you will need to:
- Have a winning attitude
- Love solving problems
- Bring a minimum of 2 years of effective field sales experience, in the area of brokerage, transportation, or the logistics industry is a PLUS
- Work closely with operational support teams to grow your customer base
- You have a successful track record of physical and virtual visits that work to close new business
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to the changes needed to grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage commercial leads provided as well as your own sales pipeline, balancing new and existing accounts
- Develop and engage in increasing the transactional volumes on the BlueX network
- Develop comprehensive account and opportunity strategies that align with the goals and objectives at BlueX
- Develop and execute territory and account strategies to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Expand the BlueX Network with existing customers
- Qualify leads and opportunities to maximize use of resources and customer engagement
- Take on customer support issues to assure timely resolutions
- Keep current on market developments, and be knowledgeable of the competition
- Attend Industry events, conferences, trade shows, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.