Trade Compliance Manager
Moog’s Aircraft Group is looking for a Trade Compliance Manager. Within the framework of Corporate and Group objectives, the Trade Compliance Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining consistent global trade compliance processes and automated solutions to support business objectives and global strategies. The Trade Compliance Manager must ensure that all trade-related activities are conducted in a manner which is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes development and implementation of all relevant policies, procedures and training materials.
Reporting to the Director, Group Trade Compliance, the Trade Compliance Manager plays a leadership role in all aspects of global trade compliance and a support role to all partnering departments and stakeholders in the training, education, and execution of the core trade compliance program.
We are open to considering remote work for this role.
- Plan, develop, implement, monitor, and maintain core global trade compliance processes and automated solutions to support business objectives and global strategies and ensure that all trade-related activities are conducted in a manner which is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations and in support of business objectives and global strategies.
- Develop and maintain policies, work instructions, standard work, and training materials for all core elements of the global trade compliance program.
- Develop and execute corrective actions and improvement plans derived from identified gaps and deficiencies.
- Implement, integrate, and manage all aspects of global trade compliance automation software and solutions within the global trade compliance program
- Develop and implement training for trade compliance processes. Provide training and general support and guidance to all relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as an Empowered Official or Responsible Person for the Operating Group. Responsible for classification, denied party screening and the preparation, review, submission, and management of USG export authorizations as needed.
- Typically, a bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in International, Global Business, Engineering or Law highly recommended.
- Trade-related certifications preferred.
- 10 years of progressive experience in the field of export/import; equivalent professional experience in a field such as legal or engineering may also be considered.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and influence others directly and indirectly.
- An advanced knowledge of U.S. export regulations including ITAR, EAR, and OFAC.
- Advanced knowledge of OCR EASE and SAP GTS desired.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in training, facilitation and formal presentations in a group setting.
- Proven ability to collaborate and prioritize issues.
- Demonstrates high standards of responsibility, accountability and ethical behavior.
- This position requires access to U.S. Export Controlled Information.
- Ability to travel up to 15%, including internationally.
This position requires access to United States Export Controlled information.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.