Associate International Trade Compliance Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Level 1 Associate International Trade Compliance Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals! This position will be located on site in Redondo Beach, CA or Melbourne, Florida with partial telework available. The selected candidate will work closely with the Compliance team to meet the goals and objectives of the AS Business Management organization.
- Develops and manages comprehensive internal export and import controls to ensure compliance with US and foreign regulations in the conduct of international marketing, sales, supply chain and other business activities
- Establishes business processes for submitting to and obtaining from the US government all necessary export and import licenses, permits, certifications, and technology release determinations
- Establishes and maintains relations with appropriate government regulatory agencies
- Establishes operational processes for assuring trade compliance through gate reviews for technical data, foreign travel, foreign visits and export and import shipments
- Maintains applicable trade compliance records in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Supports law department in investigating and resolving compliance problems, questions, or complaints
- Establishes and maintains training and audit assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls
- Generates performance metrics for export and import processes
- Supports operational requirements for the organization
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance
- Active Security Clearance
- Aerospace Defense Industry Experience
- Experience with SAP / GTS application
The salary band listed on the position is to reflect a California resident. A Florida resident will have a different salary band.
We offer flexible work arrangements, phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) provide benefits for the member, our leaders and the company. Our ERGs offer opportunities to be a friend, be active, be a volunteer, be a leader, to be recognized and to be yourself. Every ERG is inclusive of all employees!
At Northrop Grumman, we are on the cutting edge of innovation- building the next generation of sophisticated aircraft to protect our country. Our diverse portfolio of programs means there are endless paths to cultivate your career. We are well-known for our inclusive, family environment, as well as our excellent work/life balance. We also offer exceptional benefits/healthcare, a 9/80 schedule, and a great 401K matching program.
Salary Range: $56,300 USD - $84,500 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.