International Logistics Analyst (Hybrid Role)
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial-minded person to join our Supply Chain Operations team as International Logistics Analyst supporting the Packaging and Cellulose Segment at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. This role will report to the Manager, International Logistics. In this highly visible role, you will collaborate closely with the global sales and customer service teams, mills, and production planning teams.
This is a hybrid role (1-2 days in office, 3-4 days working remotely).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with Customer Service, Sales, Production Planning and/or Shipping to anticipate challenges (e.g., equipment shortages, vessel over booking) and identify options to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with vendors (e.g., freight forwarders, ocean carriers, truckers) to maintain a consistent and reliable booking, transportation, and documentation flow.
- Investigate quality and service complaints, identify root causes, and formulate corrective actions.
- Collaborate with internal capability groups such as Compliance & Ethics, Legal, International Trade Compliance to identify, assess and address risk areas.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. Export controls and trade sanctions for any Export or Re-Export Activity conducted within the assigned area.
- Provide Customer Service and/or Sales teams with visibility to key ocean freight metrics (options, costs, equipment free time, transit times, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Evaluate opportunities to optimize our logistics costs by introducing new service providers, implementing new routings, loading patterns, or process changes, among others.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years of experience in export operations
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel (5%).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
- Experience creating dashboards, visualization charts and analytics reports.
- Fluency in a second language
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Your application has been successfully submitted.