Operations Coordinator, Logistics
Riverstone Logistics (RLX) is committed to being an honest, reliable, dependable freight forwarding partner. Every day we are focused on fulfilling our Purpose of Delivering Life's Best Memories.
RLX provides final mile deliveries through dedicated and network models for various clients in over 23 states across the United States. We love working with new clients that are looking to enhance their customer experience through final mile deliveries.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, RLX currently has over 150 employees and is always looking for new employees that demonstrate leadership capabilities and exceptional communication skills to grow with us at our home office as well as client sites across the United States.
The Operations Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day workflow of loadout functions at a specific distribution center or cross-dock. This position will monitor motor carrier performance and provide feedback to motor carriers and location management. In addition, this position will assist CDT in monitoring and troubleshooting delivery issues in a proactive and/or highly responsive manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate day-to-day delivery operations, including monitoring morning loadout, delivery activity, evaluation of motor carrier needs, and customer service in accordance with agreed quality and production standards of the client
- Ensuring timely reporting of loadout/returns compliance within industry fair standards and the agreed-upon communication mechanism
- Establishing goal setting and taking accountability for results
- Maintaining good, professional working relationship with location management, peers, carriers, carrier personnel, client employees, and other department managers and personnel
- Checking in reschedules that are brought back by the installers
- Processing returns through the clients portal
- Moving appliances (about 200lb) with a hand dolly
- Serve as POC for escalations from the client
- Schedule orders and notify the customer of their time windows for next day delivery
- Manage logistics services
- Performing other duties as assigned
You will be assisting with dispatch and claims.
10% travel and 90% remote work
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associates degree or higher or equivalent industry-related experience
- Minimum of three years of operations or delivery experience
- Strong people and operational management skills
- Extensive product knowledge
- Good computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent, professional interpersonal skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain stationary for long periods of time and to communicate effectively with coworkers and outside stakeholders in person, on the telephone and via email and other computer-related messaging. The employee is occasionally required to maneuver about the work areas and manipulate various objects. Occasionally the employee will be expected to move boxes, and manipulate objects in various directions. This position may require extended work hours and travel.
Riverstone Logistics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Riverstone Logistics also complies with the Immigration Reform & Control Act and E-Verify, so we ask that you bring the appropriate documents to confirm your authorization to work in the United States with you upon request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.