Trade Control Specialist 2
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Request an Accommodation.
This position support management in all legal and regulatory aspects of Global Trade Controls (GTC).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply for and distribute customer requested Certificate of Origin (COO) certificates.
- Interacts with all BDSI offices worldwide on export matters.
- Data entry of classifications into the ERP systems.
- Review and complete all Export Classifications, End User, Distributor and Annual Supplier Certifications.
- Interface with freight forwarders to ensure coordination of export activity.
- Assist with the determination of trade data such as ECCN, documentation requirements and valuation of commodities.
- Assist in keeping export files current to comply with US Customs regulations.
- Ensuring controlled technical data is kept secure.
- Generates performance metrics for export and import processes.
- Conduct AES filing thru CBP’s ACE portal.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, process oriented, creative problem solver able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management and employees, both in the US and internationally
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Previous experience in the aerospace products distribution sector
- Education: Associate’s Degree – related field of study (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.