Regulatory Compliance Classification Analyst
Full Job Description
Regulatory Compliance Classification Analyst
- Provide compliance data identification, verification, analysis and system maintenance.
- Identify, review and audit all relevant ECCN, HTS article designations/classifications set up in TD SYNNEX's ERP systems for accuracy.
- Maintain relevant documentation and data to support the classification.
- Apply the relevant regulations and industry best practice standards to the review process, leverage internal/external partner relationships to identify product features and characteristics.
- Within the Global Regulatory Compliance team provide general support relating to import, export and hazmat activities as directed.
- Identify and correct HTS and ECCN codes for all materials in TD SYNNEX's product portfolio (10%)
- Apply comprehensive technical knowledge of the regulations to transactions, issues and projects (5%)
- Ensure accurate maintenance of HTS , ECCN an country of origin information in our material master records (40%)
- Responsible for organizing and conducting periodical audits on data integrity. (15%)
- Request, record and maintain product origin information from vendors (5%)
- Provide HTS classification guidance to carriers and customs brokers (5%)
- Query handling and resolution (10%)
- Responsible for requesting and maintaining BTIs
- Obtain, check and retain all relevant documentation from vendors and internal business resources that support classification decision
- Review changes to the classification system and new classification decision information
- Assisting in import duty management based on HTS classification changes
- Verify, approve and upload data to SAP
- Timely resolution of queries
- Assist as directed with relevant export transaction related queries from TD SYNNEX companies in EMEA
- Assist as directed with relevant import transaction related queries from TD SYNNEX companies in EMEA
- Ensure TD SYNNEX import, export and Hazmat policies and procedures are followed at all times. Keep up-to-date with changes in import, export and Hazmat requirements throughout EMEA to ensure TD SYNNEX is not at risk
- Provide specialist subject matter expert advise
- Identify impact of HTS code and import duty changes
- Achieve SLA performance levels on timely and accurate HTS, ECCN population
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with International trade field of study required.
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!
We are committed to building a team that represents and empowers a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
We are the world's largest IT distributor, striving to lead the next generation of technology and talent. Whether you're applying for your first role or you're a seasoned executive, seize this opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today. We're excited to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.