Logistics Support Intermediate
Full Job Description
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado, Sundyne is a leading manufacturer of highly reliable and efficient centrifugal pumps and compressors for use in the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, power generation and water processing industries. The Sundyne product portfolio features innovative highspeed integrally geared, multistage and sealless technologies that meet API and ISO standards. With a global channel consisting of more than 300 sales and service locations, and a manufacturing network that employs over 800people across 5 facilities, Sundyne provides high quality engineered fluid handling solutions to customers around the world. For additional information, visit
This position will be responsible for coordination outbound shipments globally. This includes providing required shipping documents in compliance with the International Trade Compliance department instructions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate documents that are required for domestic and international shipments. This will include, but not limited to AWB’s, BOL’s, commercial Invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin, Free Trade Agreements (FTA) certificates and insurance certificates.
- Knowledge of global packaging requirements
- Complete Automated Export System (AES filings) prior to export
- Support Automated Export System (AES) initiatives
- Experience using a Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Familiar with US Census Bureau export regulations
- Provide plus 1 customer service to internal and external customers
- Process damaged freight claims
- Obtain freight quotes for all methods of shipment
- Participate in continuous improvement processes and initiatives
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated reliability and proficiency in multi-tasking.
- Takes ownership of the position and have a sense of urgency where needed.
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) are essential.
- Hazardous Materials certification
- Good overall knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Experience with Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Knowledge of Visio
- HS or GED required
- 3-5 years’ experience in global Logistics
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe
- Experience with JD Edwards or equivalent
- Experience with Department of Transportation Regulations a plus
- Familiar with National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC)
- Proficient in Automated Export System(AES) Direct
- Proficient in running reports and auditing transactions in US Customs Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Portal
- Knowledge of Census Bureau Regulations for exporting
- Familiar with INCO-Terms and the responsibilities of all parties
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Hourly: $21.00 - $26.00Additional Compensation
Hourly Rate for this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, and will be compared with internal equity along with market data for this position. This position may be eligible for an annual bonus through the company bonus program. This position may also be eligible to receive a Relocation bonus, payable as a taxable lump sum, in accordance with the Sundyne Relocation Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.