Logistics Service Representative
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services is excited to find a Lead Logistics Service Representative to support various International programs and platforms in Mesa, Arizona.
A successful candidate will provide overall logistics support to the Field LSRs and the organization as a whole. Will also travel as required in order to provide backfill support for any location worldwide.
- Researches, identifies and resolves multiple customers' supply support system inventory discrepancies.
- Investigates total platform vehicle demand management, replenishment and electronic data systems.
- Monitors logistics system performance.
- Solicits customer feedback and takes action to improve satisfaction with company services.
- Manages field office resources.
- Reviews, aggregates and approves required company reports.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite in Mesa, Arizona and will travel as required in order to provide backfill support for any location worldwide.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim U.S. Secret Clearance Pre-Start and final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 10 years domestic and international logistics experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of transportation experience.
- Minimum 5 years of warehouse experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with global trade compliance.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ERP systems.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, or a related field.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.