Product Marketing Manager
Full Job Description
Product Marketing Manager, Retail
Who is AutoStore?
AutoStore is an automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) that harnesses the power of warehouse robots for 24/7 order fulfillment within a cubic layout. Our high-speed robots are redefining manufacturing, warehousing, retail, and distribution. We embrace state-of-the-art technology to create first-class online experiences and increase efficient to our clients.
Our automated warehouse operations are part of the latest technology. Speed, precision, and reliability, and with over 850+ systems globally, AutoStore is dominating the industry. 99.7% Uptime. Award-winning ASRS. 4 x Storage Capacity. +3,000 hours MTBF. Global Partner Network. Energy-efficient. 45 Countries. 100% Access to inventory.
Our trusted clients include Gucci, PUMA, SIEMENS, Vander, Hayabusa, etc.
As the Product Marketing Manager for the Retail vertical, you will be the subject matter expert for the Retail vertical within the marketing department. You will represent the voice of the customer by liaising between the AutoStore Product Managers and AutoStore end-users, clearly articulating AutoStore’s products’ value in a way that resonates with the target market. You will be a key enabler for the sales team within Retail - will receive training in the products and market from experts.
- The Product Marketing Manager for Retail will work closely with experts from AutoStore Retail - including product management and business development managers in the Denver, CO and other US locations, and the product managers in Norway
- As the global AutoStore marketing team is based in Norway and continues to grow, you will have the support and assistance of the US marketing manager, content editor & content marketing manager in the Derry, New Hampshire office and not limited to the SVP & Head of Retail based in Denver.
- The Product Marketing Manager for Retail will work cross-functionally.
- This role will support the whole marketing team (global brand and content, digital marketing, events, communications, and regional marketing teams) with messaging and positioning on all activities related to the Retail vertical – and maintaining and developing the personas and buyer’s journey for your vertical. This will be a foundation for content development, campaigns, events, etc.
- The Product Marketing Manager for Retail will work closely with product management on product launches
- The creation of sales enablement material is a collaboration/with business development managers and either the content team or an external agency
- The Product Marketing Manager for Retail will be responsible for collecting and sharing customer and market insight and conducting competitive analyses with the Retail space
Skills and Nice to have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business (or Marketing)
- Background from a B2B software or hardware company, strategic consulting for a software or hardware company, or similar
- Experience from the retail domain
- A strategic and customer-centric mindset, understanding of the complex B2B purchasing process and the dynamics of a B2B business
- Experience with qualitative insight and analysis is an advantage
- Ability to create compelling positioning and market messaging to drive awareness for the solutions.
- Team-player with good communication skills
- Analytical and structured
- Proactive, empathetic and passion for solving customer problems
If you enjoy traveling, this role is the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
- The Product Marketing Manager role will offer the opportunity to travel domestically and to international trade shows and site visits
- If the Product Marketing Manager not based in Denver, occasional travel to Denver is required for periodic sit-down meetings with the team (frequency will be discussed).
- Work and Life balance | A creative, safe, and solid workplace in a growing business | Career Development
- Competitive salary |Medical | Dental, Vision, Life and disability options | 401k plan includes a 3% employer contribution, with up to an additional 3% employer match | Two fantastic different medical plans, one of which is 100% employer-paid
Your application has been successfully submitted.