Trade Compliance Risk Containment Lead
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Trade Compliance Risk Containment Lead, as part of the NA Regional Deliver Transportation Operations organization! Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Are you interested in joining a team that is helping to move J&J products Worldwide to improve patient and customer care and drive innovation? Apply today for this exciting opportunity!
This individual leads our NA Trade Compliance risk management program to include assessing the criticality of escalated issues and establishing preventative and corrective actions across functions and companies for import and exports. Join our Trade Compliance team that has diverse experiences and expertise to collaborate and develop innovative solutions!
- Monitor, communicate, and measure internal controls by leading trade compliance management review of NA risk register, management action plans, and post entry review metrics.
- Develop Trade Compliance processes to align with CBP, FDA, BIS, other government agency requirements for imports and exports. Support global projects by crafting regional project plans to include project objectives and achievements.
- Lead response to CBP and other partner government agency requests for information, action, audits, and penalty notices.
- Optimize processes and dashboards by applying digital automation tools
- Assess trade regulations updates and lead organizational change assessments.
- Use global risk assessment tools to identify compliance improvement opportunities. Collaborate with business partners across geographic regions to lead resolution of critical issues. Create and deliver training.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A minimum 6 years of experience in one of the following areas; Supply Chain, Transportation, Trade Compliance, or Quality
- Experience with writing standard operating procedures
- Expertise in reading and interpreting Government Regulations
- Exceptional history with encouraging relationships that drive process improvements
- Ability to inspire change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (Analyst, Manager, Director) of the organization
- Ability to simplify regulatory requirements for non-trade compliance professionals and communicate effectively
- Proven experience in driving results in a highly complex and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with global trade management systems (e.g. SAP GTS, Trade Automation, Integration Point, Customs Broker integrations)
- Six Sigma, Lean, or FPX Certification or training
- Customs Broker License, Certified Customs Specialist
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- This position may require up to 10% travel.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $123,000.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, long-term incentive, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits. (https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits.)
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com (http://www.careers.jnj.com).
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview Road
United States-Kentucky-Shepherdsville, North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)
Your application has been successfully submitted.