Account Representative, Global Sales, US2EU New Seller Recruitment
Full Job Description
- 2+ years sales experience
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience exceeding sales targets
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
Amazon Services LLC is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive who can develop sales strategies and methodologies for the EU market, while facilitating contracts to accomplish revenue goals for global expansion of US based Sellers. Sales of products by third-party sellers on our websites represent more than one-third of units sold, and the Seller Services business is growing faster than our Retail business. As an organization, Amazon Global Selling is highly influential by coordinating across Amazon Customers, Amazon Category teams and Amazon Sellers.
Specifically, this person will be responsible for not only creating and managing their sales pipeline, but taking ownership in driving sales related projects, and owning goals and reporting on particular categories or country. This person will directly interface with executive level contacts of prospective clients to facilitate all stages of a sale. The best candidate will drive and create proposals, business cases, and responses to customers' business requirements and take a consultative sales approach. They will work closely with our onboarding team to determine the integration requirements for the seller, provide senior-level negotiation, and liaise with Amazon.com category management to assist in launching the seller. This person will work closely with amazon category teams/merchant managers in order to deliver projects such as category specific deep dive analysis, and building strategies to target specific accounts which will have significant impact for Amazon.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity
- Strong Pipeline management skills with experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
- E-Commerce industry or related industry experience
- Experience with international trade and/or logistics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.