Customer Support & Operations Administrative Assistant
Full Job Description
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
As our Customer Support & Operations Administrative Assistant you are primarily responsible for providing proficient support as it relates to customer service, import/export compliance, purchasing and other internal and external needs as they arise with the authority to carry out any additional tasks as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process order updates with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- File and maintain records
- Create and maintain customer status reports, customer specific price/quote folders and online orders
- Work closely with Customer Support to ensure accurate pricing/invoicing of daily shipments; job folder close-outs
- Process import/export shipments in accordance with trade compliance regulations via Global Wizard
- Ensure that PO prices are current and up to date
- Facilitate scrap process as it pertains to the Customer Support Department
- Perform any additional tasks as required
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge office equipment and filing systems
- Knowledge of trade compliance (import/export rules and guidelines)
- Knowledge of computer software (MS Office/internet/websites)
- Knowledge of purchase order processing
- Knowledge of Customer Service etiquette
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing workload
- Skilled in use of office equipment and filing systems (fax machines, copiers, phone systems)
- Skilled in analyzing and solving problems and paying attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to read, write, communicate and understand English
- Ability to process data into useful information
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations to compute quotes, etc.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- 2 to 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified (preferably in a manufacturing setting)
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to type and look at a computer monitor for long periods of time
Duncan, SC, USA
Your application has been successfully submitted.