Client Service Associate II
Full Job Description
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services - Trade Client Access Implementation Associate
The Global Trade Product Management line of business within J.P. Morgan Treasury Services is looking for a seasoned implementation resource to join our team to help drive the expansion of client support in the Global Trade Client Access Dept. The primary scope of this position includes client setup and associated support functions as they relate to the Global Trade electronic channels. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of functional and technical experience preferably with Trade & Supply Chain applications. This role will report into the Global Trade Client Access Dept. and will be actively involved in platform improvement/enhancement programs, thus playing a key role in the success of our strategic initiatives.
As a Trade Client Access Associate your primary responsibility will be to provide application setup & configuration support to J.P. Morgan clients using Global Trade Services' web based software applications for both traditional trade and supply chain products. In addition the role will serve as a subject matter expert on application functionality, application configuration and customer support.
Specific elements of the Trade Client Access Associate position that a successful candidate would be required to perform include:
- Functional implementation of web based applications: configuration based setup, access administration
- Technical implementation of web based applications: custom setup /enhancements, template customization, testing, and client training
- Support the Trade Sales team by answering questions on application functionality and usage including conducting client demos
- Responsible for obtaining customer feedback on product functionality requests and/or deficiencies for ongoing application enhancements
- Interactions with the Cash Management implementation team(s) on the setup of single sign access for client users
- Provide post-production support to clients in the resolution of functional issues related to the application(s); serve as the face to production clients as it relates to access management, application navigation, transaction status, usability and functional questions, software/hardware troubleshooting, identification of issues/bugs and interact with Global Trade Production Support on resolution.
- Follow BAU and enhancement release activities including health checks, requirements review and documentation
- Client migration and conversion activities
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to complete assigned tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Trade Service Products required
- 3 to 5 years implementation experience working with Front End, web based systems
- Prior Client Access & customer care experience preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education/work experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Your application has been successfully submitted.