Director - Manufacturing Operations
This position owns global manufacturing operations, logistics, Capex requirements, and supports a global materials / supply chain team in all aspects of material planning, with experience from raw material contractual negotiations through to fulfilment of LitePoint products to end-customers.
Key deliverables of this role are:
- On time product build and revenue delivery to plan. Demonstrated performance through customer delivery dashboard
- Capex planning, budget, procurement, negotiation, compliance, and ensuring factories running to plan
- Logistics and Freight – Budget, Contract/cost negotiation, Import / Export / Trade compliance
- Materials management experience which must include deep understanding of ERP/MRP systems, raw material contracts, established relationships with leading semiconductor manufacturers and electronic part distributors, knowledge of contract manufacturer pricing models and production methods, as well as a successful history of anticipating and resolving strategic material constraints prior to impacting production
This person will lead a team of Program, Manufacturing, and Logistics Managers to ensure that the Build Plan is implemented and successfully executed through LitePoint’s global contract manufacturer network. This is a key role requiring in depth knowledge of the electronics manufacturing, from SMT to complex electromechanical instruments, and more importantly the technical depth to understand product manufacturing issues and resolution paths in collaboration with supply chain, sustaining, product engineering teams.
This individual will have a demonstrated track record of coordinating team leaders that span LitePoint and LitePoint partners including LitePoint engineers and supply chain personnel, contract manufacturers, and logistics providers. Hand-on as well as strategic management is an essential capability.
Experience with a fast-paced organization that responds to rapidly changing demands is critical
All are mandatory.
- M.S. or equivalent in business or technical field with 12-15 years of experience in Manufacturing, Factory Programs and Supply Chain Management
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong logic and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task activities, set priorities, and adhere to schedules in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Management of Contract Manufacturers, component suppliers, distributors, brokers, logistics providers, and import/export compliance processes
- Experience with high frequency electronic assembly, test, and materials supply chain
- Excellent communication skills
- Well versed in information technology applications (MS Office applications)
- Extensive CM management experience with a proven track record of delivery
- Ability to be innovative in issues related to strategic processes, CM relations, quality assurance and the associated measurement systems
- Expert level analytics, Excel skills, and an ERP/MRP selection and implementation skills are highly desirable
- Expect 10-20% international travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.