ETS&S - Project Engineer (Remote)
Full Job Description
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect, and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is: Remote
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney Sustainment Operations, Global Site Activation (GSA) is looking for an individual to serve as one of the Test Cell Activation Project Managers for F135 MRO&U’s (P4). The individual will be involved in the entire procurement process from scope development, proposal development, negotiations, contract award, delivery and qualification of the test cell. During the test cell qualification process the individual should expect to spend at least 8 weeks on site.
- Work with end customer to develop the test cell design and construction technical statement of work.
- Quote the project out to our test cell supple base and select supplier thru supplier selection process.
- Once on contract, provide project management in the delivery and qualification of the test cell.
- Coordinate design reviews, technical interchange meetings and test readiness reviews
- Provide on-site support during the integration of F135 test equipment and test cell check out and qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in Customer/Product Support Engineering and Program Management required.
- 2 plus years of expertise in developing, leading, and managing complex projects, as well as leading complex cross-functional teams is required.
- At least 2 years of experience with project management using an integrated master schedule (IMS)
- Must be a US Citizen due to Government contracts.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government Security clearance.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time, at least 8 weeks onsite.
- Familiarity with engine test cells, their various systems and test processes.
- Military engine or F135 test experience would be a plus.
- Experience F135 Customer Support Engineering Tools
- Experience working on commercial and government contracts.
- Experience using CORE/ACE/6Sigma tools to optimize complex projects.
- Working knowledge of International Trade Compliance processes.
- High confidence computer skills including Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.