Global Sales Enablement Global Strategy Program Manager
Full Job Description
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Field Enablement Strategy and Events for J.P. Morgan Payments, this Vice President role is charged with the development and execution of strategic programs for the client facing teams across the global Payments franchise. This involves partnering closely with client-facing leaders and teams in banking, Treasury Services, and Client Service & Implementations. You will also partner with business groups in Learning & Development, Product, and Marketing. The objective is to help client-facing teams become domain experts and trusted advisors in Payments through best in class "up-leveling" programs and events. An "extreme ownership" and "team first" mindset is essential to success in the role. Responsibilities include data analysis, reporting and dashboard design, thoughtful and strategic relationship building across lines of business, and internal event coordination and execution. This will all be done in close collaboration with colleagues across lines of business and regions including NAMR/LATAM, EMEA, and APAC.
- Build effective relationships with sales and functional leaders across the global JPM Payments franchise (TS, Merchant, Global Trade, Commercial Card)
- Use data to track the progress of global Field teams against learning journeys and measure the impact of our enablement efforts on the effectiveness of the Field organizations across the Payments business
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to build effective and relevant course content
- Contribute to global Field Enablement in-field events - from strategy to execution and day-of logistics
- Curate and package suitable collateral including sales playbooks, competitive battle cards, presentations, best practices, decks, demos, etc. for delivery to client facing teams
- Collaborate with a team of high-performing individuals focused on the design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of the portfolio of enablement programs, reference materials, and distribution/delivery mechanisms across the globe
- Minimum 5 years of relevant treasury, banking, sales and payments experience
- Strong analytical ability with proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Alteryx and Excel modeling
- Proven track record of end-to-end owner mindset when working with multiple cross-functional teams and across levels of management on simultaneous projects
- Strategic thinker with talent for translating complex ideas and solutions into simple concepts that resonate and create "aha" moments and ability to translate via visual channels i.e. decks, videocasts, webinars, etc.
- Superior judgment to mitigate risk and foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated
- BA/BS degree required with MBA preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Your application has been successfully submitted.