Account Setup and Onboarding Specialist
Full Job Description
Account Setup and Onboarding Specialist
Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in the U.S. We’re a market leader offering customs brokerage, consulting and compliance, and freight forwarding services at more than 90 key locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Customs brokerage is our core business and helping our customers navigate the complex and changing world of international trade is what we do best. Consider joining our team for the opportunity to grow your career. From entry level to expert advisors, our supportive culture of learning will help you get the career you want.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: NY Tonawanda - US041
North America’s number one company focused on customs brokerage and trade compliance, Livingston International also offers consulting and global trade management services as well as international freight forwarding across North America and around the globe.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In a professional manner, contact clients as required to provide assistance to obtain missing or incomplete documentation, or provide information and instructions for completing required documentation inputs.
- Verifies documentation accuracy for account set up.
- Coordinate all steps of the account set-up process to meet internal service level agreements.
- Act as a liaison within LII departments to ensure new clients are set up timely and accurately.
- Audit the operating system for new account and service to ensure set-up is per client’s LCSA.
- Ensure On-boarding welcome package documents are provided to the client timely.
- Provide administrative assistance in support of onboarding process: schedule meetings, take minutes, update onboarding tracker and objects in the operating system.
- Provide clerical support to Sales, Freight Operations and CSM during onboarding to help document client SOPs and ESPs.
- Identify opportunities to set-up or convert new accounts to realize the benefits of internal cost saving options.
- Provide clerical support during onboarding to log eTeam projects in the operating system.
- Create and update files and notes in the applicable LII operating systems on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate documentation required to support client legal entity name and/or business number change(s).
- Partner with Sales, Freight Operations and/ CSM during onboarding to identify account modifications and make adjustments accordingly within systems and/or appropriate department.
- Provide punctual support and follow-up to new client throughout onboarding.
- Support new account transition to the Operations and Service team by introducing the SOP document to provide specific client details.
- Monitor and action all related email and work queues timely, including mailboxes NCSS/individual are member to.
- Prioritizes work in accordance with client and customs requirements as assigned and in compliance with Livingston standards.
- Escalates client setup and onboarding concerns to the Managerial Department Leads for resolution.
- Prepares and submits individual performance statistics.
- Participates fully with other team members in the day-to-day Client Service Support Services operations.
- Endeavor to utilize and take advantage of system automation tools which make it easier for clients to do business with Livingston.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong Client service skills Bilingual, if required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- A high level of accuracy.
- Sound Livingston solution and technology knowledge and expertise.
- Advance skill in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations within job scope.
- Knowledge of company policies/procedures, company credit policies, client data, etc.
- General knowledge of customs regulations.
WORK EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED
Business Acumen and Straight Talk
Customer First Focus
Inclusion and Collaboration
Leading and Developing
Livingston is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For Canada: Livingston is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity, respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants and employees with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.