Sr. Logistics Analyst
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Requisition Type: Regular
- Provide a myriad of logistics support from GCSS-A reporting, ITAR approvals for shipments and logistics/procurement support.
- GCSS-A Access Administrator “AA” responsible to assist the GCSS-A users with unlocking user’s accounts, transferring people between UIC’s when they move and, outboard users timely when they leave our contract.
- Responsible of notifying GCSS-A users of yearly affirmations and update Systems Access Requests to re-affirm system access.
- Manage the standardization of our procurement system to ensure data accuracy.
- Pull a 10% inventory, analyze, and post the inventory on our logistics / maintenance systems.
- Back-up of the GCSS-A Functional Analyst for contract deliverables submission.
- Attend weekly procurement, transportation meeting, and logistics meetings.
- Assist the Program Control Office Team and the Procurement Lead at times with the resolution of outstanding invoice(s) and or communicating with suppliers for missing and or needed invoice revisions.
- Assist with the review of Receiving Inspection Reports and its supporting documentation and the process of receipts in the SC360 System.
- Coordinate along with PMO Transportation Coordinator, between the sites and GDIT’s International Trade & Compliance to ensure all the sites are compliant with shipping equipment and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Track, optimize, coordinate logistics and procurement full life cycle from the RFQ up to closure to include related pending invoice accountability and utilization IAW our WFS Asset Management Policy.
- Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals.
- Review the success of logistical and procurement functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide training, guidance and assistance related to your AOR to those in need.
- Handle unforeseen issues within the logistics life cycle and adjust plans as needed to resolve the issues.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience.
- Secret Security Clearance Required.
- Knowledge Supply Chain Management (SCM) policies and procedures IAW FAR and DFARs, acquisition Statement of Work (SOW), a Bill of Material (BOM), a Cyber Risk Form (CRF), and Single or Sole Source Justification (SSJ).
- Knowledge of the CHESS program, the Federal Acquisition Regulations, and the GCSS-Army System.
- Must be able to articulate and communicate effectively verbally and in writing to others, the government and the employees supporting the Task Order.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.