Full Job Description
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Coordinate orders for International distributors, dealers, or branches for all Mercury Marine product lines. Act as the central point of contact for all International orders, physical shipments, and other related issues. Maintain a high level of interaction with the sales force, distributors, freight forwarders and production/distribution facilities to ensure that proper priorities are given to various order situations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter, coordinate all orders and shipments for all product lines; work closely with sales department to ensure proper pricing/program criteria are applied, credit department for prompt credit release, and the distribution centers to ensure timely shipment
- Proactively ensure that sufficient use of the space in a container is taken and that all applicable products be included in an intended container
- Ensure that all shipments are made in a timely manner; achieve cut dates and properly invoice orders
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with customers; status of shipment, Airway/inland BOL information, contents of shipment, ETA on product, etc.
- Efficiently solve any shipment issues related to missed cut dates, shipment errors, freight costs, weight deficiencies, etc
- Ensure that all shipments depart only after customers are properly screened, HTS codes, ECCN’s, and license requirement are met
- Prepare invoices, pro-forma invoices, insurance certificate, proper documents for clearing goods, edit invoices to allow entry of goods into destined country, Certificate of Manufacturer, Certificate of Quality and Quantity, fumigation, wood contents, hazardous documentation, etc.
- Manage Vendor source drop shipments from vendors/manufacturers to foreign distributor customer’s freight forwarders
- Effectively communicate regularly with warehouse, publications, freight forwarders, and transportation to coordinate containers and orders
- Maintain high level of knowledge of international trade regulations to insure consistent compliance with laws
- Create debit and credit adjustments as necessary in a timely manner
- Be continually mindful of opportunities for systematic solutions and enhancements that streamline the order entry and distribution process for the international distributor
- Consistently work with team members to support those team members in times of need when work load is high
- Ensure that all appropriate documents are completed in Integration Point so proper communication to outlying regions is complete
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Excellent project and team management skills
- Understanding of state, federal and international import/export laws
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Oracle, and PIMS applications
- Strong verbal and written skills necessary to communicate effectively within the organization as well as external customers, freight forwarders, etc.
- Strong and efficient in the ability to multi task
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with focused attention on detail
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities while remaining tactful, professional and flexible
- Exceptional customer service skills, including but not limited to strong ability to solve problems
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years education and/or experience in international transportation/logistics, or import/export trade compliance
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers . If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com .
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Your application has been successfully submitted.