Escalations Rep Sr.
Full Job Description
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As an Escalations Rep Sr. within PNC's Product delivery organization, you will be based remotely.
The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.Job Description
- This position is in the International Trade Product Delivery Client Care department. The individual in this role will handle inquires/issues for all International Trade products which consist of Commercial Letters of Credit, Standby Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections, Open Account, and our front-end portal.
- The Escalations Rep Sr oftentimes act in the role of being the liaison between the client (internal and external) and the processing areas. They own the inquiry and the resolution. They follow through until the resolution is complete from the client’s perspective.
- The Escalation Rep Sr also act in a consulting role with the clients to give direction on the International Trade products and processes. The individual for this role needs to have strong verbal and written communications skills and strong analytics skills to thoroughly investigate inquiry/issues and ensure a resolution. Working experience with International Trade products is needed to be successful in this role.
- Resolves complex escalated issues with a high customer and institutional impact that have reached an escalation point within the Retail business segments. Actively coaches and mentors for the escalation team. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
- Researches, analyzes, owns and coordinates the resolution with appropriate business leaders for complex escalated customer complaints, while taking into account regulatory, legal and investor requirements within the Retail business segments' customer channels.
- Documents the problem resolution process for each investigated complaint assigned to their workflow. Responds to escalated issues via verbal responses and may leverage written responses for more complex issues.
- Acts as a point person/subject matter expert for any escalated issues from the Retail business segments. Facilitates problem resolution with internal and external stakeholders.
- Acts as a customer advocate in accordance with our Customer Advocacy Principles. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Identifies trends negatively impacting customer experience and escalates to the proper channels for root cause analysis.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Conflict Management – Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.Fraud Detection and Prevention – Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.Interpersonal Relationships – Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Tech Savvy – Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
AssociatesAdditional Job Description
This is a remote position and can sit anywhere within the PNC footprint, except for Colorado, Hawaii or Alaska. There is limited expectation for regular in person, in office activities.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.