Trade Analyst, Shared Services
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. We offer a culture of innovation and a great place to build a career. As part of our Delivery Center, you'll join a network of colleagues who share ideas, work together and inspire you to excel. We welcome people with a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow. You will be able to apply your knowledge to exciting challenges, learn how to use cutting-edge tax technologies in standardized processes and grow with a team that’s not afraid to push the status quo.
KPMG is currently seeking a Trade Analyst to join our Trade and Customs practice.
- Learn and apply trade compliance laws and regulations for multiple types of international trade projects
- Facilitate data and document management in support of basic to intermediate trade compliance functions; process trade data using one or more trade management tool or solution
- Contribute to multiple processes and aspects of a project to deliver a completed work product within a defined timeline and in accordance with quality control standards
- Work with a team utilizing effective communication and collaboration skills to achieve common goals that contribute to quality client service
- Participate in periodic training and professional development
- Apply skills gained in training to optimize use of technology, process or improve quality of deliverables and services provided
- Minimum one year of recent relevant experience
- Associates degree in business related field, or High School diploma equivalent
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written and organizational skills to communicate clearly and professionally with team members and engagement teams; attention to project details, timelines and work ethic to accomplish project assignments
- Ability to manage time and multiple assignments based on instructions provided to meet or exceed expectations in a deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel required
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
Your application has been successfully submitted.