Sales Executive (Transportation, Imports Software)
Full Job Description
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive at QAD, you will be responsible for targeting net new customers in the supply chain sector spanning the automotive, high tech, industrial, life sciences, logistics and consumer products industries.
You will be responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. You will be focused on larger net new and /or sibling business including large global accounts with some element of account management. You will also develop marketing plans that provide leads, manage assigned accounts, and understand customers’ business issues and design strategies. Ideal candidates have knowledge of the supply chain process in discrete manufacturing industries, and enterprise software applications used in these industries.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate software subscription revenue for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the Subscription revenue quota
- Prospect in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
- Coordinate closely with internal and external teams in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize QAD’s revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Use formal professional selling practices and tools
- Nurture the customer by helping them identify business needs and explore their options
- Update and maintain sales forecasts and provide reports reflecting territory and pipeline status and forecast
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to existing or net new customer base, meeting and exceeding quota targets
- Minimum 5+ years Sales experience. Previous experience of selling Logistics, TMS, Supply chain,
- Transportation, or GTM (global trade management) would be an advantage however experience of selling software is essential.
- FTZ, Imports, Hi-Tech or manufacturing vertical market experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
- A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to resolve complex problems, develop strategies and execute
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Knowledge of Discrete or Process manufacturing industry preferred
- Preferred previous experience selling ERP software sales experience in the areas listed above
- Ability to learn quickly and have a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.