Trade Compliance Associate
Full Job Description
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The Trade Compliance Associate will be responsible for the trade activities in a changing trade regulatory landscape.Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of the Global Export and Import Compliance Program, including related SOPs, User Guides, etc. required to ensure compliance with trade regulations
- Assist in designing, implementing, and maintaining trade compliance protocols, training programs, audits, and other compliance related projects relevant to the global operations
- Oversee business transactions to ensure compliance with the U.S. and other applicable export and import control requirements
- Support the classification of products and technologies, submittal of export classification requests (“CCATS”), export license applications, and compliance with reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with requirements relating to the deemed export rule, prohibited end-use, end-user, restricted parties, and sanctioned destinations
- Effectively execute Business Partner and Transaction screening and due diligence protocols
- Assist with the requirements related to Supply Chain security program (i.e. CTPAT, AEO)
- Support automation of key Trade Compliance processes
- Assist with effective execution of Technology Control Plan
- Support the Trade Compliance team with internal reviews and audits
- Support the Trade Compliance team in ensuring that the company’s import valuation and Country of Origin protocols are followed across the company
- Assist in the monitoring of departmental metrics, and perform other duties and projects to mitigate trade compliance risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Arts or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree and/or PhD, in Business, Science, Arts or related fields with 2-3 years of experience.
#LI - MC1
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
At Marvell, we are doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. As part of our efforts to address the Covid pandemic and future epidemics, you may be required at any time by our policies or applicable laws to provide proof of applicable vaccination or to present negative test results.
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model in which you will be able to split time between working from home and on-site in a Marvell office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at
Your application has been successfully submitted.