Global Trade Export Manager
Full Job Description
It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Global Trade Export ManagerThe Global Trade Export Manager will ensure CoorsTek’s global compliance with trade regulations in countries in which it conducts business and promote best practices in accordance with industry standards.
Primary Headquarters point of contact for Global Trade Regional Leads, Analysts, and Technicians throughout the organization on Global Trade export matters.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain corporate policies and procedures for compliance with export-related trade functions.
- Provide guidance on export-control related elements e.g., export jurisdiction and classification, export authorization (license) tracking, technology transfers.
- Provide guidance for Embargo Country and Restricted Party List screening.
- Ensure proper record keeping, auditing, export declarations, reporting, and responding to export authorities.
- Develop and communicate mitigation plans for potential risks identified by regional level personnel.
- Establish export control jurisdiction and classification escalation procedures i.e. define “high risk” materials for increased oversight.
- Monitor regulatory and legislative changes and alert appropriate parties on business impacts.
- Provide support for external reviews to mitigate adverse impacts to the company.
- Maintain U.S. Department of State ITAR Registration requirements and serve as U.S. Empowered Official.
- Participate in periodic Global Trade planning sessions.
- Conduct Global Trade personnel performance review.
- Ensure compliance with standard policies and procedures via audits and update SOPs periodically.
- Oversee enterprise-wide training program, coordinate with Regional and Local leads to identify training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Business, or related discipline.
- U.S. Licensed Customs Broker preferred.
- Other industry recognized certification or license in Customs Compliance or Export Controls.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in trade compliance; import and/or export compliance.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills to assist in dealing with regulatory officials and divisional/site management (domestic and international).
- High level analytical ability to evaluate problems and determine best solution for particular situations.
- Ability to foster teamwork and internal and external relationships.
- Internal (International) and external (government agency) audit experience.
- Thorough understanding of governmental regulations, internal policies and procedures, and CoorsTek’s global trade operations.
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Target Hiring Range
Annual Salary: $95,202.00 - $125,667.00Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.