Senior Trade Compliance Analyst
Full Job Description
Discovery is at the core of everything we do - whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Senior Trade Compliance Analyst
What you’ll do
This role is an excellent opportunity to get involved in TJX’s inclusive US Divisions Trade Compliance team and become familiar with our business model, internal systems, and import Trade Compliance programs.
The Senior Trade Compliance Analyst is responsible for developing and deploying reporting analytics along with strategies across Trade Compliance activities and systems. You will also handle and ensure the data integrity used for analysis, including data exchange technologies and applications.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of existing Trade Compliance Customs (ISF & Entry) and Partner Government Agency (PGA) import clearance filing processes, data perimeters and requirements, as well as internal/SaaS systems, applications, and data feeds.
- Develop and deploy reporting, including Cost Reductions, Annual Budget, Forecasting and Efficiency improvements and Compliance
- Lead all aspects of Operational reporting and analysis to evaluate the efficiency of the Trade Compliance business rules and metrics / performance of 3PL Service Providers, Customs Broker, and other business partners.
- Conducts initial analysis and reviewing of reporting to communicate insights and assess problem areas to advise impact to costs and critical metric performance.
- Drives data integrity processes to ensure completeness and accuracy as well as corrective action.
- Identifies most viable data source(s) and reporting tool (i.e., databases, Cognos, BI environment, third parties, etc.)
- Supports systems configurations, improvements, and testing. Documenting system configurations and tables to understand, define needs and translate into technical requirements.
- Supports automation of processes and reporting where feasible.
Minimum experience required:
- 5+ years of experience developing reporting and supporting data management in an international logistics or trade compliance operation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- CBP Broker License (preferred)
- Understanding of importing processes; trade compliance experience (preferred)
- Experience with issue management, such as maintaining, prioritizing, and resolving systems issues
- Advanced experience with Excel, Access, Visio, and SharePoint
- Sophisticated knowledge of business intelligence/analytical and data management tools (Power BI, EDI transactions, APIs, and other data transfer formats) required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate with multiple partners and work across IT and business
- Retail or consumer products experience preferred
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff - competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Full COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster once eligible, is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Your application has been successfully submitted.