Military Engines Aftermarket Spares Analyst (Hybrid)
Full Job Description
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is: Hybrid
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Are you ready to go beyond?
While this position is posted Hybrid in West Palm Beach, FL final location and role classification is dependent on candidate experience and qualification.
The Military Engines Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) team located in West Palm Beach, FL has an immediate opening for an ambitious and engaging Military Engines Aftermarket Spares Analyst.
Military Spares Analysts are responsible for the management of proposals, orders, and multiple customer agreements supporting APU aftermarket customers. You will be the primary interface with external customers – potentially both domestic and international.
The key function in this role is to support aftermarket spare part sales through various SAP transactions and reporting. Strong analytical skills, ability to learn new systems quickly, capability to prioritize daily tasks, and ability to work independently under pressure on multiple projects are all critical to success in this role.
- Interface with internal organizations and external customers to communicate and prepare for, successful material alignment, material sourcing, material expedite, and compliant international shipments
- Understand and communicate your customer’s critical pacing material and Pratt & Whitney supplier capacity constraints to ensure the highest level of customer support
- Collaborate with supply chain on part delivery commitment
- Ensure schedule alignment between supply and demand
- Utilize data analytics skills to run, interpret, and make recommendations on a variety of reports
- Develop orders and delivery plan to ensure financial commitments are met
- Drive continuous improvement across the materials organization utilizing process improvement tools
- This position requires strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- You must be a self-starter and can manage multiple priorities
- You must understand reporting as well as recommendations based on the output of reports
- You will be the primary interface with external customers, both domestic and international.
- Experience with licenses, export compliance, and contracts will be critical for the candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference for business-related fields of study. Final grade level is dependent on candidate experience and qualifications.
- A minimum of 5+ years prior relevant work experience
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts
- Proficiency in SAP or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of Auxiliary Power Units and/or aircraft engines
- Prior experience with global trade and/or international customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written), work and relate with people at all levels of the organization and be self-sufficient
- Ability to influence cross functional teams
- Excellent team player with high work ethic
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.