SR Program Finance Manager
Full Job Description
Are you looking to use your expert Program Finance, EVMS, and leadership skills in an industry that supports and protects explorers and heroes? We could use your expertise on our team! As a Sr Program Finance Manager, you will be leading the Program Finance team in implementation and management of the integrated program management process in line with industry best practices, program standards, corporate governance, and associated contract requirements. Focused responsibilities include development and management of integrated program management practice standards, independent program assessments, peer reviews to ensure proper application of integrated program management guidelines, and development of program finance team members. You will be driving key performance metrics and looking for process improvements. You will also support the Program Finance leaders in fulfilling their responsibilities to ongoing cross department continuous improvement, problem solving, project implementation, training, and governance efforts.Sierra Space, based in Louisville, Colorado with operations in Madison, Wisconsin, Durham, North Carolina, and Kennedy Space Center, Florida, designs and manufactures advanced spacecraft, satellites, propulsion and environmental systems, spacecraft subsystems and components for the U.S. government (including NASA), commercial customers and international organizations.
Learn more about Sierra Space
- Bachelor's degree in a Business related field of study
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Proven leadership abilities inclusive of successful change management, mentoring, career development, and training
- Experience in scheduling software (MS Project), Earned Value Management software (Deltek Cobra), and self-service analytics (PowerBI)
- A strong background in Program Controls fundamentals inclusive of program risk management
- Certification in PMP, EVP, & PMI-SP desirable
- Experience developing complex solutions in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Support the needs of employees through career development, mentorship, and training
- Knowledge of DoD, government contracting and/or public auditing, policies, standards, and procedures
- Experience in successful completion of Program IBRs, JSRs and Internal Surveillances (to include completion of actions items)
- Ability to cultivate and foster an active network across regulatory groups, sponsors/customers, and other key stakeholders
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
- Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
With 30+ years of proven spaceflight heritage, Sierra Space has provided more than 4,000 space systems, subsystems and components to customers worldwide, and participated in more than 500 missions to space, including to Mars. The company has technology in production and in development to enable space habitats for short- and long-duration space travel, a fleet of Dream Chaser spaceplanes, and the first free-flying commercial space station. Please visit www.sierraspace.com to learn more about Sierra Space, its business areas, capabilities, programs, products and services.
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $134,597.00 - $185,070.89Sierra Space offers annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.
Sierra Space offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and
As COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities, we are taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 and associated variants pose in the workplace. SNC is committed to supporting our employees while ensuring we continue to meet essential national security needs of our country.
With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, SNC will continue to require COVID-19 vaccination status for all employees including new hires. In accordance with applicable requirements, all current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated may be required to adhere to enhanced onsite safety protocols including weekly COVID-19 testing, face coverings, and social distancing.
The status of applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements are subject to change depending on applicable court orders and the course of ongoing litigation. Candidates may later be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved exemption.
At Sierra Space, our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. Sierra Space is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Contributions to Sierra Space come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.