Wholesale Sales Representative
Full Job Description
US - Pennsylvania - Aston
Endless Pools is an internationally recognized brand and category leader in aquatic fitness technology. We are passionate about our work, our products, and creating world-class customer experiences. We are a subsidiary of Watkins Wellness, and part of Masco Corporation, a global Fortune 500 company, with a culture steeped in creativity and innovation.
The Wholesale Sales Representative, USA is a sales position that works closely with and reports to the Wholesale & Commercial Sales Manager to maximize the overall success of the USA Wholesale sales channel and Endless Pools Brand. A market expert, the WSR is responsible for implementing the sales strategy and customer experience at all levels of this multi-faceted distribution channel. A significant portion of the typical day will be spent communicating with wholesale customers/prospects by phone and email.
This is a hybrid position that is 3 days per week in the office, and 2 days per week working from home.
A successful person in this sales role will develop industry expertise in all facets of this channel, from project-level technical knowledge and permitting needs, to long-term strategic relationships with regional and nationwide accounts.
- Meet or exceed yearly sales targets in the given region, while managing healthy top/bottom line performance through diverse partnership programs.
- Develop and implement the ongoing U.S. wholesale sales strategies of Endless Pools, allowing for maximum horizontal and vertical growth through various sub-segments’ activities, long-term relationships management, and Brand exposure.
- Suggest and participate in new ways to address the changing patterns of the marketplace, producing higher sales, and securing long-term partnerships.
- Work on a project to spearhead the build and maintenance of a marketplace matrix, including sales cycle of traditional pools, industry players, and how/where Endless Pools can fit in the process.
- Support the Marketing Department with key program development and deployment, including trade show-related projects and campaigns.
- Annual travel may be up to 25%. The WSR will attend major international trade shows and fairs (located in U.S.) multiple times a year. This includes working long days while maintaining an engaging level of enthusiasm and passion. It involves assisting with the design, set-up, operation, and tear down of these events.
- 2 to 5+ years of progressively responsible sales experience, with B2B especially desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, psychology or other relevant major. Extra relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree may be acceptable.
- Excellent, persuasive sales skills. The ideal candidate can maneuver engaging and often technical conversations with both in-field technicians and C-level decision makers.
- Independent and proactive, the WSR will stay engaged in short- and long-term selling activities by identifying new segments, partners, and immediate customer.
- Growth-oriented and metric driven, with strategic aptitude, great relationship-building skills, with the ability to gather data and build relevant market analysis reports.
- Established habits of learning to stay sharp in sales and business areas.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the year, primarily to trade shows and similar events, and this requires the ability to travel by air to other cities and stay overnight in hotels for multiple days during the events. Must be able to physically assist in packing and unpacking materials for the trade shows, and this means being able to lift up to 25 pounds multiple times per hour in a shift when supporting trade shows.
- Physical requirements for at least 75% of the year (the time not at trade shows) requires ability to sit or stand at a desk and talk on the phone for most of a work shift, talk, and use the computer for most of the work shift.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, especially including Excel and Outlook. CRM experience such as Salesforce is a plus. ERP experience such as Oracle is also a plus.
- Swimming Pool Industry knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus but not required.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation for this position is a combination of a generous hourly rate plus commission opportunity.
Endless Pools offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% company match, paid time off is earned at a rate of 3 weeks annually in first year, paid holidays, and more.
Endless Pools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value inclusiveness and honor diversity of people and perspectives. This is a safe, respectful place for people to exercise their talents, grow their careers, and feel they belong as part of an authentic high-performance learning organization.
We participate in the federal e-Verify program to ensure employee identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Shift 1 (United States of America)Full timeEEO Commitment: Endless Pools (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
E-Verify: Endless Pools is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.