Supply Chain Co-Op - Spring 2023
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
Under general supervision, the candidate will assist and support Supply Chain professionals by being involved in the interaction and learning about various techniques and processes related to the specific Supply Chain area. Experiences could include:
- Tariff Corrections
- Country of origin determination
- Supplier risk analysis
- Annual spend analysis
- Strategic new product development
- Replenishment strategies
- SAP and Ariba utilization
- Creation of strategic sourcing plans
- Cost reduction projects revolving around our MRO and Capital purchases.
- Direct interaction and communication with suppliers.
- Manufacturing Plant and Branch site visits
- Facilitate problem solving meetings
- End of term report out to Supply Chain leadership
***Multiple positions are open for materials planning, direct and indirect purchasing, new product development purchasing, trade compliance, logistics and data analytics. Crown will place students in an assignment that best fits their interests, skills, and prior experiences.
- This position requires the candidate to be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in one of these areas: Supply Chain, Logistics, International Business, Operations, Engineering, MIS, Finance or General Business.
- Good analytical and communication skills required.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Your application has been successfully submitted.