Compliance Analyst (REMOTE)
Full Job Description
This is a temporary position of undetermined length
Raytheon Technologies serves customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. We combine complementary technology offerings and world-class engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. Together, we form an unrivaled company. With a unique vantage point across the full spectrum of aviation, space and defense, we help our customers move the world in bold, new ways. We are advancing aviation, building smarter defense systems and creating innovations to take us deeper into space. That is the future of aerospace and defense.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) builds world class satellite ground systems and counter national security threats through cyber solutions. Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future.
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join the dynamic world of aerospace and defense! Come be part of the exciting missions Raytheon supports!
Responsibilities will include:
Provide support for monitoring and reviews of Global Trade Export/Import transactions and approvals for RIS Global Trade Team, under the direction of the GT Assessments Lead. This position will be primarily remote. Some travel may be required for periodic training in El Segundo, CA, and Rosslyn, VA. Support includes:
- Conducting scheduled assessments and audits pursuant to defined review criteria.
- Supporting preparation of assessment/audit protocols for GT team members.
- Interviewing internal staff to assess compliance with company policy and export/import regulations.
- Reviewing internal requests for approval to conduct business activities and transactions against defined criteria.
- Supporting records collection for Corporate and external audits.
- Maintain accurate, updated records of internal assessment findings reports.
- Track corrective actions to completion.
- Support internal staff training.
- Two (2) years professional experience supporting a compliance function
- Experience with Outlook and the Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Flexibility to support differing time zones from time to time (notice will be given)
- Familiarity with digital collaboration tools and video/virtual conferencing platforms, SharePoint, Teams and Zoom
- Experience generating and presenting quantitative reports
- Experiencing defining and tracking corrective actions
- Experience supporting internal audit activities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
Minimum Education Required:
AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6+ years relevant experience
Typically requires a related college degree and a minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience in a compliance role unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
This position requires either a U.S. person or a non-U.S. person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.