International Trade Representative - Spanish Bilingual | Remote
Full Job Description
Do you have a heart serving others and a love for the Lord? Are you Spanish - English bilingual and ready to create delightful relationships with our global trade partners? Lifeway is looking for a full-time Spanish Bilingual International Trade Representative to join our team!
This position is fully remote, with twice yearly travel to Nashville, TN for team gatherings.
As a Spanish Bilingual International Trade Representative you will:
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with our Spanish-speaking international trade partners
- Educate customers on how to use Lifeway resources, products and solutions in both Spanish and English
- Provide customers with pricing, scheduling, shipping and other applicable information
- Promote and recommend additional or other resources, events and services based on their specific needs
- Investigate customer issues and enter adjustments to orders or credit memos as needed
- Demonstrate a servant's heart and a passion to serve others, Christ, and the global Church
- Live out Lifeway’s mission and values, showing deep commitment to Kingdom work
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Able to speak, read and write fluently in both English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Hispanic cultures
- Actively attend an evangelical Christian church and serve/participate in church events or ministries
- Intermediate computer skills, including ability to navigate product databases, data entry systems, internet search and online support tools
- Efficient touch typing and 10-key number typing skills, strongly preferred
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.