Foreign Trade Zone, Global Trade Specialist
Full Job Description
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Foreign Trade Zone, Global Trade Analyst who will support the Foreign Trade Zones in Foley, AL and San Marcos, TX. You will be part of a dedicated team that will support the Global Trade Operations, Customs, and Program Management teams. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the compliance of the U.S. Foreign Trade Zones for Aerostructures.
This position will work onsite in Foley, AL.
- Execute key processes such as broker management, post entry audit, valuation, reconciliation and country of origin compliance
- Interface with internal/external customers to ensure compliance with import/export regulations and UTC policies and procedures
- Support ITC investigations and disclosures and timely completion of related corrective actions
- Report customs metrics on management dashboard on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) administration, which may include the following:
- Review FTZ admissions (e-214).
- Review withdrawals for exportation and IT (QP/WP CBP Forms 7512)
- Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual FTZ forms and reports necessary for FTZ operations are submitted and reviewed for accuracy.
- Operate the FTZ inventory control and recordkeeping system.
- Interact with Customs and Border Protection if necessary
- Routinely update and report to management concerning activities related to the FTZ.
- Conduct reviews/audits of all FTZ records while ensuring accurate and complete record keeping are maintained for FTZ movements
- Keep updated with legislation changes impacting foreign trade zones
- Provide annual FTZ reports (Yearly Blanket CBP form 216, Annual Reconciliation, Certification Letter, FTZ Board Report)
- Conduct audits of transactions and processes and make recommendations on improvements
- Other duties as assigned – Depending on status of ongoing projects and support needed on the different areas of Customs Compliance including but not limited to audits.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage competing priorities and meet multiple goals, plans and milestones
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of U.S. and other customs jurisdictions import/export regulations
- Problem solving abilities
- Continuous Improvement Tools experience i.e. Lean, Six Sigma or ACE
- SAP/GTS experience
- Experience in Aerospace operations is desirable
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Employee Scholar Program, tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Bright Horizons, back-up child / elder care and college coach resources
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.