Sr. Principal Supply Chain Logistics Specialist
Requisition ID: R10064346
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: El Segundo, California, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Confidential
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Aeronautics Systems sector is seeking a Sr. Principal Supply Chain Logistics Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in El Segundo or Palmdale.
- Responsible for the receipt, delivery and inspection of incoming material, central stores/warehousing of program and/or company-acquired material and packaging and shipping services.
- Provides packaging engineering support, special container design, packaging estimates and format quotes.
- Ensures the retention of material and supplies for future use and in support of production and/or engineering.
- Responsible for the accountability and accuracy of physical records.
- Provides transportation of material and correspondence within the local Northrop Grumman business environment.
- Maintains functional records in support of internal and external audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Manages, develops or carries out delivery in accordance with local established business policies, procedures and public law.
- Ensures accuracy of delivery information.
- Ensures: finished goods inventories, non-proprietary government property inventory, transportation, import/export requirements, and customer returns in conjunction with business area personnel.
- 10 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree, 8 years of experience with a master’s degree, or a high school diploma/equivalent and 14 years of experience in lieu of a degree. Experience must be in supply chain, logistics, business management, procurement, or another relevant field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with SAP and/or similar ERP systems
- Ability to obtain / maintain Active DOD Confidential Clearance within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs (after starting).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data analytics
- DoD experience
- Active U.S. Government DoD security clearance at the Confidential level
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision-making skills based on a clear understanding and application of government regulations to international trade activity.
Salary Range: $94,500 USD - $141,700 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.