Senior Functional Analyst - Global Trade Compliance
Full Job Description
Duration: 6+ months
Global Trade Compliance Functional Analyst Senior
Summary of Position
This individual will be responsible for supporting foreign trade applications by analyzing, Testing and implementing solutions and supporting applications in accordance with the client guidelines. Coordinating with Third Party Vendor and Client Facing will be required.
Responsibilities & Ownership
1. Understand application Technically and functionally well.
2. Analysis, testing, and solution implementation on day to day issues.
3. Root Cause Analysis and documentation of RCA
4. Creation of Documentation and training materials
Talent Profile / Skillset
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
2. Excellent oral and written communication.
3. Ability to multi-task, take initiative and adhere to the SLA time lines.
4. Ability to analyze functionally and technically and propose solution.
5. Prior experience with Trade Compliance applications, SAP, and reporting and analysis tools is a plus.
Strong technical knowledge on technologies - Oracle / PLSQL, Solaris/Unix, XML
Minimum 3 years of experience is required
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.