Full Job Description
- $24 - $27 per hour
- bachelor degree
- business and financial operations occupations
Seeking a Logistics Analyst in Creve Coeur, MO for a 7 month long assignment.
- 4+ years experience and knowledgeable in Import, Export, Trade & Compliance, or International Logistics
- Ability to read and write English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis in Excel and Word) and computer skills
- SAP knowledge highly desired
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Manufacturing, International Commerce preferred
- Experience with agricultural and/or chemical products a plus
- Understanding of international trade terminology (incoterms, letters of credit, etc).
- Understanding of multi-modal dangerous goods regulations (IMO, ICAO, DOT).
- Understanding of U.S. Customs and other regulatory agencies as related to exports.
- Knowledge of Chemical or Seed production, warehousing, and transportation concepts.
salary: $24 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare documents/legalizations and accompanying correspondence based on the received orders
- Prepare transport orders and make arrangements concerning capacity and loading/unloading times
- Acts as liaison between Client and 3rd party Logistics vendor for day to day operations
- Individually responsible for export order management and invoicing to assigned countries.
- Validate all documents required for shipping internationally to assigned destinations
- Ensure that all product flow meets international trade compliance requirements and that document controls are in place to support full trade compliance
- Work across functions to confirm customer forecast, manage orders, plant and schedule shipments
- Maintain good working relationship with global partners and customers.
- Provide reporting and analytical support for other trade team initiatives as necessary
- Ensure importing / exporting country requirements can be met in a compliant and expedient manner
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.