Full Job Description
Location: Texas, United States of AmericaThales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.The Account Manager will be a part of the Banking and Payment Services (BPS) team in Austin, TX.
Thales is at the heart of digital security, businesses and governments around the world rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information, and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
An Account Manager in the BPS team is responsible for managing a select group of large/strategic accounts within the North American territory. These accounts are typically banks or Fintechs where we are looking to increase our footprint and grow revenues.
Account Managers are tasked with executing sales strategies for assigned account(s) as well as developing a pipeline of new opportunities specifically in the Fintech space. Account Managers are expected to deliver consistent revenue performance and growth - usually in $6m - $10m range.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manages all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels within the organization and the implementation of the account plans.
- Provides accurate and timely forecasting information to sales management. - Manages, develops and grows strategic prospects and existing customer relationships.
- Works with sales support staff, pre and post sales staff to further customer relationships forecast, track account opportunities, and closes the deal.
- Delivers on set objectives to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Able to create, document, and execute account success plans
Minimum Requirements: Skills, Experience, Education, Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Certifications, Language
Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years sales and account management experience in the Banking & Payment industry, with a focus on the Fintech ecosystem
- Track record in delivering sales targets and growth
- Experience working in an international organization
- Capable of navigating large/complex sales opportunities and engaging at multiple levels within an organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
- In depth knowledge relating to EMV Card manufacturing and issuance preferred Physical Demands
Special Position Requirements
Travel: Flexibility needed to travel 50-75% for customer and internal meetings, as needed
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
Trade Compliance Access
Pre-Employment Drug Screening
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with [a] criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law, and local ordinances.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application has been successfully submitted.