Sr Analyst NA Trade Compliance
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst Export Compliance NA. This position will be located with a primary location in Raritan, NJ. However consideration will be given to other Johnson & Johnson locations within North America and remote work will be considered on a case by case basis.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is a global comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to address the world's most pressing health issues.
The SI&D team is looking to identify an individual who is knowledgeable in export policies, a great teammate, highly engaging with cross-functional teams that span a broad range of stakeholders, This role will encompass a range of regulatory trade compliance subjects, including: Software and Technology Exports, Deemed Exports, and all related Export Compliance Governance requirements.
Are you interested in making a difference in a thriving diverse company culture, that celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion Apply today!
- Review hits on J&J’s business partners related to denied party screening; release false positives or escalate where required;
- Review hits and monitor blocked inbound and outbound transactions related to denied or sanctioned parties, embargoed countries or legal control; release false positives or escalate where needed;
- Create and maintain export licenses in the system of record, in close collaboration with the business; ensure export-controlled products have proper licenses in place prior to shipping;
- Execute J&J standards for product classification (both HS and ECN / dual-use), non-preferential and preferential country of origin; review blocks on shipments where the referred trade data would be missing;
- Follow governance activities including reviewing and auditing global trade data that was submitted to Customs;
- Maintain and own master data in the system of record (e.g. legal control framework, license determination strategy, embargoed countries, classification);
- Collaborate with relevant business stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Global Trade Compliance, Customer Services, Inbound, Planning) to address trade compliance data hits or misses in the system of record
- Collaborate with the Trade compliance analytics team on required trade compliance reporting and critical metrics;
- Act as point of contact in the Region for global trade data related matters;
- Serve as the super user for Trade compliance systems of record
- Bachelor Required, Master’s degree preferred with experience preferably in (Supply Chain, Transport & Distribution, Logistics, International Studies, Legal, Economics, Financial)
- Experience with the functional area of Customs or Trade Compliance, with minimum 6-8 years of hands-on experience
- Experience and/or training, in particular, in the following areas of competence: HS classification, export control processes, ECN/dual-use classification, denied party screening, embargoes;
- Good affinity with and passion for Trade systems, in particular experience with SAP GTS and/or E2Open Trade Automation;
- English proficiency.
- Customer oriented and a pro-active attitude;
- Good communication skills. Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Result oriented.
- Learning agility
- For U.S. applicants, in accordance with applicable disclosure requirements, the anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $142,025
- The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
- For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-425 Hoes Lane
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)
Your application has been successfully submitted.