International Trade Compliance / Lvl 4 / Full Time Remote
Full Job Description
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Empowered Official needed to join a dynamic International Trade Compliance Team. Selected candidate will be responsible for multiple international programs with exciting challenges and complex licensing opportunities. Successful candidate will be responsible for developing comprehensive licensing plans and providing guidance for licensing strategy and program planning; Provides guidance and training to program personnel; Accurately interprets Government regulations and Corporate policy; Develops and manages submissions and execution of licenses, agreements, exemption authorizations, transaction exceptions, and other regulatory approvals. Develops and provides training on agreement and license limitations and provisos; Coordinates with Corporate International Trade Compliance office on submittals and USG inquiries; Supports compliance assessment and audits.
Occasional travel necessary.
Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
This position will be able to work fully virtual, however there will be required times of onsite support to engage with customer. Candidate must reside within 100 miles of MFC location (Grand Prairie TX, Orlando FL, Archbald PA, Huntsville, AL).
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree
- ITAR export licensing and compliance experience
- Experience with Export Administration (EAR).
- Experience writing export license applications, technical assistance agreements and manufacturing license agreements.
Desired skills :
- US Certified Export Control Officer
- Familiarity of USG Technology Release policies
- Experience with BATF licensing and compliance
- Familiarity with the Foreign Military Sales process and related regulations
- Familiarity with bilateral and multi-national export control regimes such as Missile Technology Control Regime, UK and Australia Defense Trade Treaties and Wassenaar Group
- Ability to work multiple challenging tasks simultaneously and discern priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a contributing team member
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Your application has been successfully submitted.