Senior Manager, Compliance - Hybrid Remote
Full Job Description
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD), you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
RTX has an outstanding career opportunity to support the RMD Compliance Monitoring and Risk Assessment function. This organization plays a critical role in ensuring RMD remains compliant with US and other government regulations in all our business transactions through the successful execution of RMD’s Global Ethics and Compliance programs (e.g., Global Trade, Privacy, ATF, Anticorruption).
This position is for a Senior Manager, Compliance and will report to the Director, Compliance Monitoring and Risk Assessments. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the execution of strategic assessment plans intended to minimize RMD’s risk exposure, including overseeing personnel responsible for delivering assessments results; collaborating with a team of compliance professionals in the development and expansion of current risk assessment and monitoring activities; the delivery of meaningful data to senior RMD leadership; the development of timely and targeted corrective actions.
This role requires the successful candidate to partner extensively with all RMD functions, including senior RMD leadership, to effectively drive and support existing and/or new compliance governance programs.
The successful candidate will work well in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, developing relationships with internal customers and collaborating with multiple business functions as a trusted business partner in providing compliance guidance while ensuring the successful operation of RMD’s compliance programs.
Selected candidate will need to be within commuting distance from a Raytheon facility in Tucson, AZ, Rosslyn, VA, or Tewksbury, MA.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Conducts a variety of complex assessments of RMD’s Global Ethics and Compliance programs, offering process improvement solutions aimed at assisting management in attaining their goals and meeting their objectives
- Supports the strategic implementation of the organizational assessment plan and related assessment scope
- Coordinates and conducts interviews with internal stakeholders throughout the monitoring and risk assessment processes
- Creates process maps of significant compliance, including financial, business, and operational processes to identify potential internal control weaknesses and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Partners with teammate to conduct training and support on the use of internal audit tools and processes.
- Drafts assessment reports, performs assessment wrap-up activities, and brings to closure any relevant findings
- Continuous self-improvement, including the addition of technical skills, as needed, based on department needs
- Participate in the creation and use of data analytics and machine learning to maximize organizational impact of assessment outcomes
- Demonstrates a commitment to diversity and act as a champion for change within the department and in partnership with other functions/businesses
- Engagement in LCC or GEC CORE engagements as needed to support key compliance initiatives
- Travel to company locations as necessary (up to 10%, domestic and international)
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of related experience OR an Advanced Degree with 8+ years
- Experience with public accounting, internal audit, government accounting, compliance, or project management work in support of international business, contracts, supply chain, engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Experience making improvements to processes and/or systems to enhance performance of job area.
- Knowledge of SOX, COSO, and other internal control frameworks
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience navigating through ambiguity while focusing on overall audit goal, thinking critically, and leveraging problem solving skills and innovation to address problems and make continuous process improvements
- Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business
- Analytical ability and experience translating robust streams of data into actionable insights for stakeholders to consider (including performing continuous auditing through testing of complete data sets, testing audit evidence in real time focusing on anomalies in a population, and using predictive analytics or analytic capabilities to predict events/maximize opportunities)
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner across all levels of the organization including remote Business Unit partners
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse teams toward operational efficiencies within a fast paced, global environment
- Extensive knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Current DoD Security Clearance
- Ability and desire to learn, growth mindset
- CORE or continuous improvement program experience
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines Note) to receive the Referral Award
The salary range for this role is $107,000.00 to $225,000.00; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.